Kitchen Cabinets At Factory Prices In Singapore
Custom kitchen cabinets add character to your home. With plenty of outstanding styles, materials, and designs to choose from, you can pick a theme that perfectly matches your taste. Here are a few things to do before you start renovating your kitchen.
1. Set a budget aside before you start with any planning.
Any renovation project can quickly eat into your budget. Before you fall in love with a phenomenal design, make sure you can afford it. Set a budget specifically for kitchen cabinets and stick to that amount. This way you can narrow down your choices and ensure that the rest of the project is done properly.
2. Space allocation is of utmost importance.
Installation of any bulky items in HDB flats can be a challenge due to limited space. Create a mental picture of which items you need storage for. Clutter should go to the trash bin. Once you have a rough estimate of the number and size of the fixtures you need, measure the space available and see if your designs will fit in the intended location.
3. Decide if you want stock, semi-stock or completely custom.
Most kitchen overhauls come in three types: stock, semi-custom, and custom. Stock options come in standard sizes, shapes, and material and are the most affordable.
Factory-built, semi-custom ones are available in a wider variety of designs and styles. Custom built ones are the most expensive as they are made to individual preferences and specifications.
If you are quite particular when it comes to design, the best way to source custom factory-priced is ordering direct from a carpentry company.
4. Choose the material based on durability and versatility.
The material of your kitchen cabinet should be able to withstand wear and tear. It should be versatile enough to fit different cabinet configurations in case you decide to renovate again a decade from now.
The best materials for custom kitchen cabinets are aluminium and wood made of red oak, maple, cherry, ash, birch or pine.
5. Aesthetic syncing should be a top priority.
Kitchen fixtures and doors should blend with the overall aesthetics of your kitchen without attracting too much attention. The first thing guests notice when they enter the kitchen is your cabinet-doors. Thus, it would help if you did them right.
6. Complement your custom kitchen cabinets with the right hardware.
Like doors, cabinet hardware can enhance or ruin your kitchen style. When installing knobs or handles, make sure they complement your kitchen cabinets. Brass handles can add an antique look while glass knobs are ultra-modern and glamorous. If you want to give your kitchen a small makeover without renovating the entire cabinet, you could simply change the hardware pieces.
Kitchen Cabinets for the Modern Homes In Singapore
So you have decided to renovate your kitchen but do not want all that stress. Here are a few tips on how to build phenomenal kitchen cabinetry with minimal effort.
• Buy direct. Choose a company with skilled carpenters who offer cabinet services directly to homeowners. By eliminating the middleman, you can source factory-price cabinets.
• Customise designs. Since you will be working closely with the designer and builder, you can tell them exactly what you want and even submit your own proposal.
• Source locally. Choosing a workshop that is based in Singapore means better communication and shorter lead time. If you need to make changes to your design, they can respond quickly.
Working directly with an experienced professional carpenter allows you to have custom designs with your own material, hardware, finish, and accessories. With your cabinetry manufactured in Singapore, you can be sure that the furniture is built to the highest standards.
Take the stress out of matching kitchen cabinets with cupboards, countertops, and faucets by sourcing custom factory-price fixtures from leading contractors.